On this page...
We can also help service providers and other people looking for information about carer supports and services.
Our advisory line is available 8.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (except for public holidays).
Call 1800 242 636 from anywhere in Victoria (free call from local phones, mobile calls at mobile rates).
Our staff are trained to understand the needs of caring families. They can help with:
- Specialised information about caring. This might include information about service and support systems, the condition of the person you are caring for, how to maintain your own health and wellbeing or money and legal issues.
- Finding services and supports that will help you to manage. This might include respite, counselling, education and training, or carer support groups.
- Communicating your needs effectively to the people and services that you need to support you.
- Emotional support and problem solving
- Arranging short-term counselling across Victoria
We can arrange interpreting services if English is not your preferred language.