On this page...
Application check list
You must provide the following documents, in Word or PDF format only, to support your application:
- A cover letter indicating your interest in the role. Quote the correct position title and reference number.
- A statement of response addressing the selection criteria.You must address each selection criteria in your application with clear headings and a brief paragraph outlining your knowledge and experience.
- A resume outlining your personal contact details, professional work experience, achievements and qualifications. Use reverse chronological order, with the most recent experience first.
- Details of three (3) work related referees. Referees will only be contacted for applicants who have been shortlisted.
Send your application
Your application must be received by the closing date to be considered.
What to expect at interview
Congratulations on making it this far!
A few things to remember;
- Arrive early to give yourself time to complete our application form. It is also important to take the time to relax and prepare yourself mentally
- Present to our reception desk on arrival. The receptionist will give you an application for employment form, information about the police check process and a Carers Victoria brochure