Members receive access to exclusive offers, the latest information and help us build a better future for carers in Victoria.
By becoming a member you will receive access to exclusive offers, the latest information and help us advocate for better services and recognition for carers in our community.
Carers Victoria membership is for carers, former carers, and supporters.
Carers Victoria is currently in the process of transitioning all of our members to our new company limited by guarantee organisational structure.
Once our existing members have transitioned to the new structure, new carers and supporters will be invited to join. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to contact you as soon as our membership program re-launches.
Carers Victoria membership will remain free and will be an online digital service.
In the meantime, please subscribe to our Carers Victoria Monthly Ebulletin ' Voice'
What are the Carers Victoria Membership benefits?
All members receive:
- Carers Victoria membership card
- Carers Victoria Monthly Ebulletin 'Voice'
- Invitations to special events and member forums
- Member loyalty offers
- Carer member Hoyts Cinema deal
- Club Shopper deal
What does the Hoyts Carers Offer entitle me to?
The Hoyts Carers Offer gives an adult movie ticket for the price of one dollar (maximum of one ticket per day) to carer members of Carers Victoria and other state-based Carer Associations. The offer is valid until December 2020.
To receive a $1 Hoyts Cinema ticket carers must:
Be a current carer
Present their Carers Victoria membership card when purchasing their ticket
Be accompanied by the person they care for (that person will still need to pay their relevant price of entry).
Hoyts Carers Offer Terms and Conditions of Use
- Carers need to present their state or territory Carers Association card to redeem this offer
- Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult)
- Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
- Maximum of one carer ticket per day
- Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
- Valid for all 2D and 3D films
- Valid for No Free List films
- Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
- Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
- Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, xtremescreen® and IMAX®
- 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
This offer is negotiated annually with Carers Australia acting on behalf of all state and territory Carers Associations and may be subject to change at the discretion of Hoyts Cinemas.
In order to redeem this offer, carers must be accompanied by a person with special needs to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by a person with special needs they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
Carers may also present a Healthcare Card, a Centrelink Pension Card or any other cards with government recognised Carer identification.
This information is current to date. However, Hoyts reserves the right to alter this arrangement without prior notice. We trust that this arrangement will assist you and we look forward to providing this support.
What does Club Shopper entitle me to?
Join Club Shopper to gain access to exclusive discounts on a range of great brands including The Good Guys, Freedom, Booktopia and Pharmacy Online.
You’ll save up to 30% on over 50 well-known brands with new brands added frequently.
Want to start saving?
To gain access to Club Shopper discounts, you’ll need to create a Club Shopper account.