Join today to receive access to exclusive offers, the latest information and help us build a better future for carers in Victoria.
By becoming a member you will receive access to exclusive offers, the latest information and help us advocate for better services and recognition for carers in our community.
Carers Victoria membership is for carers, former carers and Carer Support Groups.
Interested persons and organisations are also welcome to join.
What are the Carers Victoria Membership benefits?
All members receive:
- Carers Victoria membership card
- 3 x Carers News Magazines every year (read about current issues, helpful information and personal stories in digital format)
- Regular Voice e-newsletter
- Invitations to special events and member forums
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Carer member Hoyts Cinema deal
- Carer member Club Shopper deal (Coming Soon)
What does the Hoyts Carers Offer entitle me to?
The Hoyts Carers Offer gives an adult movie ticket for the price of one dollar (maximum of one ticket per day) to carer members of Carers Victoria and other state-based Carer Associations. The offer is valid until December 2019.
To receive a $1 Hoyts Cinema ticket carers must:
- Be a current carer
- Present their Carers Victoria membership card when purchasing their ticket
- Be accompanied by the person they care for (that person will still need to pay their relevant price of entry).
Hoyts Carers Offer Terms and Conditions of Use
- Carers need to present their state or territory Carers Association card to redeem this offer
- Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult)
- Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
- Maximum of one carer ticket per day
- Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
- Valid for all 2D and 3D films
- Valid for No Free List films
- Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
- Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
- Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, xtremescreen® and IMAX®
- 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
This offer is negotiated annually with Carers Australia acting on behalf of all state and territory Carers Associations and may be subject to change at the discretion of Hoyts Cinemas.
In order to redeem this offer, carers must be accompanied by a person with special needs to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by a person with special needs they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
Carers may also present a Healthcare Card, a Centrelink Pension Card or any other cards with government recognised Carer identification.
This information is current to date. However, Hoyts reserves the right to alter this arrangement without prior notice. We trust that this arrangement will assist you and we look forward to providing this support.
What is the Carers News Magazine?
Carers News magazine provides information, advice and support for, carers in their role. The magazine features news and developments concerning the caring sector in government, policy and services.
How do I obtain a copy of the Carers News Magazine?
A free digital copy of each issue is distributed to members.
Members have the option of subscribing to the printed edition of Carers News magazine for a small annual fee of $20.
What does Club Shopper entitle me to?