The expo aims to empower family and friend cares with aged services
This expo provides an opportunity for carers who are caring for someone over the age of 65* years to discover the wide range of services within the Casey community.
A great opportunity to:
- Listen to expert speakers on relevant topics
- Connect with Local Service Providers
- Find information in one place
- Connect with people in a caring role
- Share a free lunch and a free massage
This event is FREE and funded by Carers Victoria.
Please register for catering purposes.
*Or over 55 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples.