A free three week online workshop series focusing on fun, creativity and connection.
Take a break, have some laughs, connect with other carers and unleash some creative energy.
Over the three week series, you’ll build relationships with other carers in your group and have opportunities to share and learn what has helped others on their journey. This series is focused on providing respite, fun and connection for carers in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Learn how music can affect your mood, energy levels and physical health, and how to choose music that’s good for your mind and soul. Have a go at trivia, there’s questions for everyone with topics including music, movies and general knowledge. Whether you’re a trivia mastermind or just wanting to learn something new, this is guaranteed to be a laugh. Learn how to make a polymer clay necklace – an easy and fun craft that’s sure to impress. Keep it and wear, or gift it to someone special.
Who should attend
This series is for carers only and is not open to support workers and other paid staff.
Topics will include
Week 1 : Music and Self-Care
1 February 1.00pm - 2.00pm
- Learn the importance of music in our lives
- Explore how music can improve our mood and help with self-care
- Learn how to choose music that’s good for body, mind and spirit
Week 2: Fun games and trivia
8 February 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Join us for a morning of trivia fun and games
Week 3: Art and crafts – Learn how to make a polymer clay necklace
15 February 1.00pm-2.00pm
- A guided, step by step workshop on how to make a polymer clay necklace including: setting up your workstation, softening the clay, crafting shapes, blending colours and finishing the jewellery.