Carers Victoria is hosting a special edition of Conversations with Carers Victoria to explore the NDIS Kids Connect Program.
Carers Victoria’s NDIS Kids Connect program provides information, linkage, and online workshops to assist families with a child under 7 years old with a disability or developmental delay to successfully transition and connect to the NDIS.
Connecting to the NDIS and finding the right people to assist can be difficult and confusing. We liaise with Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) partners and relevant service providers to assist families who are experiencing challenges in transitioning to the NDIS, or who are about to complete their first NDIS plan.
- NDIS Kids Connect is a FREE confidential service that can provide:
- NDIS/ECEI information sessions customised to individual parent or organisational needs
- NDIS/ECEI resources and service provider information via phone or email
- Linkage of parents with their relevant Early Childhood partner
- Information/consultation to service providers with clients in the target group who are experiencing barriers to effective NDIS and other pathways