Would you like to:
- Enrich your mental health and wellbeing?
- Explore how to create balance in your life?
- Build awareness of resources and support services?
- Connect with other carers and support networks?
- Share your experiences in a safe space?
- Feel more empowered as a carer?
Carers Victoria is delivering Mind the Step, a FREE four-week online program for carers who feel they would benefit from building their personal resilience and connecting with others in similar situations. The program is facilitated by qualified counsellors via Zoom for 90 minutes each week to support carers in Western Victoria. Participant numbers are kept small to provide a safe and supportive environment.
Where: Online via Zoom, 90 minute sessions each week for 4 weeks
The Mind the Step program has concluded for the 2021 year
This program is for anyone living in Western Victoria who is in a caring role. A carer is anyone who provides ongoing support and care to a friend, family member or loved one.
See map of Western Victoria
Mind the Step is a group program. If you’re reading this and thinking that your mental health is at a more critical point and that individual one-on-one support might be helpful please head to Headtohealth.gov.au for a range of services and resources.