A FREE online workshop for carers by Carers Victoria
Don’t let financial stress spill over into other areas of your life.
Addressing financial stress reduces the impact on mental health.
The focus of this workshop is to support carers in identifying their financial stress andoptions to consider if their debts have become unmanageable. This workshop may be a starting point to getting on top of your finances.
Who should attend
This workshop is open to carers who are experiencing financial stress, or who want to increase their financial literacy.
Topics will include
- Identifying various forms of debt;
- Recognising why people fall into debt traps;
- Emotional impact of debt;
- Options for repaying debt; and
- Seeking professional support.