Your support helps us to speak up on behalf of caring families. Add strength to our collective voice by becoming a member of Carers Victoria.
Strong membership gives carers a strong voice
Caring is more widely recognised in the community and we continue to work hard with governments, health professionals and the community sector to make sure that the needs of carers are kept on the table.
Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg. We have a lot more work to do.
Read our brochure to find out the full range of our activities.
Join us and have your say about the issues that concern you most. We look forward to keeping you up to date on the progress we're making.
Cost of membership
- FREE for carers or former carers
- FREE for carer support groups
- $20* per year for other interested persons
- $100* per year for organisations
* Full year subscription to March.
All members receive:
- Carers Victoria membership card
- 3 x Carers News Magazines every year (read about current issues, helpful information and personal stories in digital format)
- Regular Voice e-newsletter
- Invitations to special events and member forums
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Carer member Hoyts Cinema deal.
Become a member
1. Download the membership application form to your computer's desktop, complete and return to
PO Box 2204
Footscray VIC 3011
2. Download the membership application form to your computer's desktop, complete and return by clicking on the "Click to Submit Form" button.
Please note: the "Click to Submit Form" button will not work unless you have downloaded the form to your desktop, the form can not be completed online.
Your application will be sent to Carers Victoria’s Board for approval and you will receive a response within eight weeks.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our membership team on 1800 242 636 or email us at email@example.com if you have any further queries regarding Carers Victoria membership.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member!