Become a member of Carers Victoria and join our community to help us make a difference in the lives of Victorian carers
Membership is free and open to carers, former carers, supporters and Carer Support Groups.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive invitations to events including our popular Mingle events, carer workshops and programs specifically designed for carers.
- Championing for real change through consultations, focus groups and research.
- Staying informed with our monthly eBulletin ‘The Voice’ jam-packed with important carer issues, events and stories.
- Free digital access to the magazine Australian Carers Guide.
- Special member offers including Hoyts movie tickets.
- Free sign up for individuals.
Carers Victoria Membership Tiers
Special member offers
Australian Carers Guide
Australian Carers Guide is a new and independent quarterly publication designed to support and inform today’s primary carer. It offers unique insights, creative solutions and helpful perspectives that will make a real difference in your daily life.
Hoyts Discounted Movie Tickets
- Carers Victoria members can access discounted Hoyts movie tickets. As a member you can purchase an adult movie ticket for $1.10 (maximum one ticket per day). You must be accompanied by the person you care for (they pay their normal ticket rate) and you must present your Carers Victoria membership card. Terms and conditions apply. This offer is valid until 31 December 2023.
Hoyts Carers Offer Terms and Conditions of Use
- Carers need to present Carers Victoria membership card to redeem this offer
- Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult)
- Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
- Maximum of one carer ticket per day
- Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
- Valid for all 2D and 3D films
- Valid for No Free List films
- Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
- Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
- Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, xtremescreen® and DBox Recliner®
- 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
This offer is negotiated annually with Carers Australia acting on behalf of all state and territory Carers Associations and may be subject to change at the discretion of Hoyts Cinemas.
In order to redeem this offer, carers must be accompanied by a person with special needs to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by a person with special needs they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
Carers may also present a Healthcare Card, a Centrelink Pension Card or any other cards with government recognised Carer identification.
This information is current to date. However, Hoyts reserves the right to alter this arrangement without prior notice. We trust that this arrangement will assist you and we look forward to providing this support.