Become a member of Carers Victoria and join our community to help us make a difference in the lives of Victorian carers
Membership is free and open to carers, former carers and supporters.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive invitations to events including our popular Mingle events, carer workshops and programs specifically designed for carers.
- Championing for real change through consultations, focus groups and research.
- Staying informed with our monthly eBulletin ‘The Voice’ jam-packed with important carer issues, events and stories.
- Special member offers including Hoyts movie tickets and discounts.
- Free sign up for individuals
Carers Victoria Membership Tiers
Special member offers
Members are invited to join the Club Shopper program to gain exclusive access to Club Shopper discounts on a range of great brands including The Good Guys, Booktopia and Pharmacy Online. You’ll save up to 30% on over 50 well-known brands with new brands added frequently.
As an added bonus, a contribution from every purchase goes to Carers Victoria.
New members will be sent an email inviting them to join Club Shopper.
If you’re already a member and would like to join the Club Shopper program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoyts Discounted Movie Tickets
Carers Victoria members can access discounted Hoyts movie tickets. As a member you can purchase an adult movie ticket for one dollar (maximum one ticket per day). You must be accompanied by the person you care for (they pay their normal ticket rate) and you must present your Carers Victoria membership card. Terms and conditions apply. This offer is valid until December 2021.
Hoyts Carers Offer Terms and Conditions of Use
• Carers need to present their state or territory Carers Association card to redeem this offer
• Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult)
• Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
• Maximum of one carer ticket per day
• Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
• Valid for all 2D and 3D films
• Valid for No Free List films
• Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
• Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
• Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, xtremescreen® and IMAX®
• 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
This offer is negotiated annually with Carers Australia acting on behalf of all state and territory Carers Associations and may be subject to change at the discretion of Hoyts Cinemas.
In order to redeem this offer, carers must be accompanied by a person with special needs to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by a person with special needs they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
Carers may also present a Healthcare Card, a Centrelink Pension Card or any other cards with government recognised Carer identification.
This information is current to date. However, Hoyts reserves the right to alter this arrangement without prior notice. We trust that this arrangement will assist you and we look forward to providing this support.